Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 166: Lotte World

I mostly got around Seoul using the train and occasionally bus. The taxis here are suppose to be ridiculously cheap, but since the train and bus are cheaper, I didn't get around to riding the taxis.

 

Anyway, I went to Lotte World with some friends, which is an indoor and outdoor amusement park in Seoul. It was pretty hot that day so we spent a good amount of time indoors. 


 
There was a model of the Trevi Fountain at the station.

 
 



 
It took me a moment to remember, but this is the ice rink they filmed some scenes for the Korean drama, Full House with Rain and Song Hye Gyo.


 



 
Where we waited in line, there were these kinds of writings all over the walls. I know the lines are long, but vandalism much?



 



 
If anything, the one thing I have to complain about Korea are the couples that come en masse everywhere I go. And they try to match too. It's like they somehow figured out what the last thing I wanted to see was and decided to shove it into my face, Costco-sized. 


 
Afterward, we went to a Korean barbecue place. ...It looks just like the ones I see in the dramas! :D






 
Every meal I had in Korea, there was always a lot of side dishes. No complaints though 'cos I love kimchi. :)



 
Sigh. Yum.



 
And of course, soju. And as all alcoholic beverages do (to me, at least), it tasted nasty.
 


1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Korea. I miss authentic Korean food.

    ReplyDelete