Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 224

 

The night I took this photo I was waiting for my friend on the Dotonbori bridge. I think I made a post around the time I came to Japan how there are a lot of hosts that stand around on this bridge hoping to pick up customers. While I was waiting, this young guy walked up to me and started to talk to me. He only managed to say 3 words before I freaked and bolted to the other side of the bridge. I knew he wasn't an izakaya employee trying to get customers because they usually are holding menus and this guy wasn't carrying anything in his hands. He was just standing there, kind of watching people, which is actually what hosts that frequent the bridge do, except this guy didn't look like one. My friend came up to me a few minutes later and I pointed the creepy guy out to him. He took a look at the guy and deadpanned, "Maybe he's a cheap host."

I punch him rawr.


2 comments: