Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 243: USJ Christmas

Yesterday I went to Universal Studios Japan with a group of friends, mostly to see all the Christmas decorations as Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

Last time I went to USJ, I failed to get a photo with the Cookie Monster, Elmo, and co. as their shift was ending and were seriously sprinting away from everyone. This time I managed to catch the group of Sesame Street Monsters, but of course, there was a huge group of people. It would take too much time to try and get a picture with everyone so I just focused on getting a photo with my favorite Monster.

 

This little girl seriously cockblocked me. She went up to him and asked in the cutest voice ever, "Cookie Monster, can I take a picture with you?" Holy crap, she even won me over.

 

But I got a photo with my Monster in the end. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment