Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 105: Online Shopping

Last night while I was busy not studying, I started looking at Western clothing shopping sites and it made me sad seeing all these cute clothes that I wanted but couldn't buy. Oh, ae.com and asos.com, how you torture me so (yes I still shop at American Eagle shut up). When I went on the Aldo website, I started wondering if I was subconsciously masochistic because of the pain I was putting myself through looking at all the purtyy shooessss!


Who would like to prove their love for me and in return win my undying adoration?

 
Look! Look how pretty! :(
Price: my liver. 


  
Looking at these shoes convinces me that the nerves in my feet are unnecessary.
Price: a kidney and a half.



Still in the midst of finals. I would also like to mention that today's weather was ridiculous. I'm still annoyed about it so I shall divulge no further.




Phone Pic: At USJ while I was waiting in line to get on a roller coaster, a staff member handed me rubber bands to strap my flip flops to my feet. I realized why when I climbed into my seat and saw my feet dangling a good four inches from the ground. I wonder who got smacked in the head by a stray shoe for them to come up with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment