Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 112

Last Saturday, my host mom bought tickets to a kabuki play for me, my host sister, and the French exchange student, who at the time was staying with us for two weeks. It was the weekend right before my finals week and I agreed to go to it because I thought it would be an interesting experience and my host mom told me it'd be only two hours. Then, the day before the play, she told me it would be about five hours, starting from 4pm to 9pm.

...

And I fell asleep for the majority of it as well. It was time well spent.

 
Outside the theater.


Last Thursday was my last day of school and at night we had a graduation ceremony/good-bye party for the exchange students who were leaving. After class, E and I walked back to her place to get ready and it wasn't long before her desk was covered with makeup, makeup brushes, and curling irons. It reminded me of how back in the States, whenever I went out with my friends, our rooms would explode into a mess of makeup, clothes, and hair products with the music blasting. 

 
 
Nostalgic~


No comments:

Post a Comment