Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Quickie Announcement

I forgot to mention, this Friday I'll be leaving for Singapore and Shanghai and won't be back until August 4th. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access while I'm away, but if I manage to steal someone's WiFi, I'll try to update with something.

And to end this super short post on a funny note, I had a funny conversation with my friend (whom I'm visiting in Singapore and will be going to Shanghai with) about what to bring to Singapore:

me: so what things should i bring?
M: sunblock, sunglasses, an AC unit
 me: hahah
  is it really bad right now?
 M: it was better today
  you never know uh. bring your tissues
  did you want to go clubbing?
  if so, bring a set of clothes for that
 me: hahah
have you gone clubbing?
 M: wednesdays are ladies night so it's free entry for girls, which blows
  you can buy me drinks that night
bring something to keep yourself entertained when i have to work don't bring drugs cuz they'll hang youbring me toothpaste please
  cuz airport security took mine
 me: HAHAHAHHA
 M: i was so pissed offme: what have you been using til now??
 Michael: it just got taken a couple days ago
 i have like a 4 day supply of toothpaste the plane gave me on my flight into asia a month ago
  
 
Made in only...what?


No comments:

Post a Comment