Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tapas and Backseat Driving

A while back I was in San Francisco and ate tapas for the first time. It was delicious. It was expensive. And to be honest, I think it was fusion. Nonetheless, it was still good food and a good experience. I'm hoping next time, I'll be able to find a more authentic Spanish tapas place. Also, later that night, I ate tacos that I'm convinced were magical.

...Not in the illegal sense. In the Abacadabra and Harry Potter sense.

Raw tuna and mango tacos. Or maybe it was Ahi, I don't remember.

Cubed sea bass. My God, this was heaven in my mouth.


Pork cheeks. My friend and I had a brief discussion on whether it was face cheeks or butt cheeks. We agreed on butt cheeks.


We also had mini sliders and fries but I don't have photos of those because I was too busy eating forgot. 

In other news, my teenage brother just got his driver's license and I decided to let him drive the other day. Now, I hate it when other people do it to me too, but I guess since I'm his older sister and I occasionally enjoy exercising my power and seniority over him, I couldn't help but do a little backseat driving. Which leads to this week's comic strip. 



(Yes, I used stick figures and not my usual comic style. Sorry, I got lazy.)


I think I may have to start writing my anecdotes down. I had a bunch of little funny tidbits stored up from the past few weeks, but when it came down to writing or drawing them out, I would forget the punchline or the entire story altogether. It's pretty annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment