Friday, July 22, 2011

A week of food, sun, beaches, and general chillaxing


This, my friends, is a photo of a beach in Costa Rica, where I plan to be doing exactly what this chick is doing for the next week. 

I know I haven't been updating as of late but I plan to make it up to you all when I come back, hopefully with a handful of stories, photos, and mini-comic strips to entertain you with. I've been experiencing a little cabin fever, being stuck in the house with nowhere to go so it's nice to be able to go the Caribbean (which I've been longing to go to forevers!) and clock in some beach time. When I'm not slapping on sunscreen and taking advantage of the elasticity of the waistband of my pants, I shall be frolicking in the sun and beach waters. Or sitting on the hotel steps with a scuba mask strapped around my face, waiting for the rain to stop.

I hope I don't come back all poo-colored. That would make me sad. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment