Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 2 & 3

Right, so I missed a day, but not my fault because I was on a plane. Anyways, I'm going to post up 3 photos and then turn in for the night 'cos I'm pooped.




Mah plane. The photo quality isn't that bad, huh? I am impressed by my camera.



At the Narita Airport in Tokyo waiting to get my next flight to Osaka. Only an hour flight but I'm pretty sure I conked out the entire time. That's right, I said pretty sure.



My room. My host family's house is 3 stories high but it's a pretty narrow house. I'm on the very top floor, and I think it's the only room on this floor. So I guess that makes this the attic, doesn't it.

4 comments:

  1. hahaa Awessommeee. woww did they give you your own computer? take more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh so excited for u! at least u get some privacy. have fun going up and down those stairs like living in the dorms again. haha..just make sure u dont randomly fall like usual. LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thao: OMG, i didn't even think of that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH THE ATTIC!! GHOSTST!! hehe jk...maybe.

    ReplyDelete