Thursday, March 25, 2010

first post, last night

So this marks my first post of this blog. I mentioned already in my About Me section that this blog is for the purpose of keeping my folks by home updated and to document my time abroad. I'll be spending the next 9 months in Osaka, Japan and I've decided on a small project for myself, inspired by a friend who did a similar project. Basically he took one photo a day for 365 days to document that year. I hope to do something similar, but instead of 365 days, I'll attempt to record my next 9 months abroad.

So I'm leaving tomorrow, my flight departing in my afternoon. I'm pretty much packed and ready to go. Here's my first photo:



Had to repack a couple of times because my duffel bag was seriously bursting at the seams and I had difficulty closing my suitcase. I'm a pack-rat. :\

Random anecdote: I had my hair cut today. During which, my hairdresser said to me, "You have a lot of baby hair." To which I thought, "Oh, that's good. Because that means new hair growth, which is very good since I have less hair count than a 65 year-old. Or MAYBE it's not baby hair and instead is the broken ends of the hair you snapped off tugging your damnass comb through my hair."

We're hoping for the former though.

2 comments:

  1. Hellooooo! Good luckkkkk, be safe, have fun! I shall miss you lots. Let's webcam =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there pretty girl! Let's communicate on your birfdayyy!

    ReplyDelete