Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 64: Deodorant

I recently found something contradictory about Japan. Amongst their awesome heated toilet seats and free tissue packets, Japanese deodorant is crap. Most of the deodorants here are sold as "deodorant power sprays," and I swear, they are not deodorant whatsoever. They're really just body mists labeled as deodorant. You spray it on, and it pretends to be deodorant for like, an hour, and then goes, "Haha, psyche!"

 
EPIC FAIL.

This is a concept I'm having trouble understanding. Do these companies just believe that Japanese people just don't sweat/smell that badly? 'Cos I can tell you, I will gladly point out people on the train that I ride home  with who can prove otherwise.

So a note to people who are coming to Japan: bring your own deodorant. 

3 comments: