Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 66

Going back to the post from a couple days ago, I wanted to continue where I left off.

After the takoyaki party, we started our trek to Kabuto Mountain. Not joking. It was an hour-long trek that was steep and painful for me. However, once we got out of the suburbs and into the forest, the scenery turned green and very beautiful.



 
Can you see the Green Bridge in the back?

My friend said he saw wild boar when he was on his way to the last mountain party. I saw no wild boar.

But once we got to the meeting place, the view was pretty amazing.



Now normally I would not climb a mountain just to watch a bunch of people drink beer, but I took this opportunity to meet more people, especially more Japanese students. And I did, so it was a worthwhile trip.
 
More or less.
 
Can't say I was thinking that when I was climbing back down in the pitch dark.


Edit: By the way, thanks for the 2,000+ hits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment