Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 38

The other day I was walking to Juso station when I saw people passing out something at the entrance. I was disappointed when I saw it wasn't tissue packets and they were passing out what looked like cards, so I just walked past them. Later in the day when I was walking out of the station, I saw they were still passing them out. Someone told me that these people normally get paid according to how many they pass out, I felt bad and decided to accept whatever they were handing out. Best decision ever.

  
Free OIL BLOTTING SHEETS!!!!


I had no idea that they passed these out for free! I was so excited when I found out they were oil blotting sheets. Although in the back of my head, I was thinking, 'Oh, crap,' because I had just bought a packet before. :( What a waste of money. But ohmigosh, I love free stuff! :D

And now I'm constantly on the lookout for more free oil blotting sheets, but so far, I have yet to encounter them again. Boo.


A quick notice: I have school off tomorrow and Wednesday so my host family is taking me to Tottori, a city that's most famous in Japan for its sand dunes, so I'll be MIA for the next two days. Hopefully shall come back with interesting stories. If not, I'll make something up.



No comments:

Post a Comment