Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 58: Earphones

I left the link on this picture so you can take a closer look. But there are banana earphones, screwdrivers, legos.
And gum.



A mini-announcement: I know most of my posts have been fairly long ones varying from detailing certain events or giving tidbits of Japanese culture, but as of right now, I'm finding it difficult to continuously uphold that amount of content. This is mostly due to the fact that I don't have a lot of time anymore and I come home every day pretty wiped out. And any energy I do have remaining, I have to utilize for studying. So from now on, I'll be bouncing back and forth from updating with long detailed posts to short ones like these, where it's just a picture and a caption, depending on the time and energy I have at the time. I realized that I've been postponing updates to later dates when I have more time, and so I think this way, I'll be able to update more frequently (and er, abide to the "mission statement" of this blog better).

2 comments: