Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 44: Tottori

I came back from Tottori Wednesday night and haven't been able to update since then since the internet has stopped working in my room again. Skipping from Day 38 to 44 since technically it is my 44th day here.

Went to Tottori via car and on the way, we stopped by Mt. Daisen.

 

You could go up the mountain by chairlift or by climbing it yourself. I of course chose the chairlift. 

 

On the way down, I saw a ram. Or a goat. I'm not sure which.


I think this mountain area is famous for its goats and cows? Hence, the goat-man. I guess.

Afterward, we went to a small ranch where you can ride horses. A week before, my host mom told me that we were going to go horseback riding and to bring a pair of jeans. I forgot. And wore a dress that day. 

The entire time while I was in line, I kept thinking how in the world I was going to climb onto the horse without flashing everyone there my London and France. So how does one do it? Slowly. And with the luck that I was wearing a flowy dress. And that there was no wind. 

 
    


Next post will be Tottori part 2. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment