Monday, June 27, 2011

On the brink of insanity

The rabbit's been drinking a tank-load of water in the past two hours and so I've been sitting outside his cage on surveillance, waiting for him to pee. Then my dad came into my room.

Dad: What are you doing?
Me: Waiting for the rabbit to pee.
Dad: How do you know when he's gonna pee.
Me: I just know. I'm training him to pee into the litter box
Dad: How?
Me: By shoving him into the litter box when he's about to pee.
Dad: ...Are you crazy?!

I would like to take this moment to point out that dedication is often misconstrued as insanity.

Though I probably shouldn't tell him that I've been sitting and waiting here for the past hour.

UPDATE: How is he not peeing yet?!?

UPDATE #2: Now he's napping. I'm starting to question his being as a rabbit. Way too spiteful. Incarnation of evil seems more accurate.

UPDATE #3: I went out for five seconds to grab a snack. In those five seconds, he decided to pee. Wow. It is on. Like Donkey Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment