Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 13 & 14

I forgot to post yesterday. Haha oops, sorry. I'm pretty beat when I come back from school so usually the moment I come home, my brain plans out how's the quickest way I can get to bed.

Here are the zoo pictures:

 Yeah. There were penguins swimming. In the fountain. In the front lobby. I don't know what to think of it.

 We were taking a "safari tour" and the old ladies behind were laughing, saying that the bear was relaxing in an onsen.
Chilling like a villain. 

You could walk up to the flamingos and feed them. Crazy. And that big one in the background. It was huge. Almost as tall as me.
It's a baby polar bear. SO CUTE.

 
The pandas were easily the park's main attraction. Evident by the gazillion panda souvenirs that were everywhere.

I'll post the rest of the pictures on Facebook some time later.

2 comments:

  1. wth those flamingos look like they could peck that kid's eye out. awww cute pandass

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad..the pandas can't be together : (

    ReplyDelete