Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend + Day 26

Sorry for missing updates. Spent most of the weekend hibernating and then my internet stopped working in my room yesterday.

I was true to my word and spent most of my weekend in bed.
 


I think I mentioned before that Mondays are my worst day in terms of classes. The school class schedule consists of five periods and I have class four out of the five periods, starting from 1st period (which starts at 9am) to 4th period (ends at 4:40pm). Yesterday, the novelty wore off and the monotone of school started to creep in. And that's when E and I started drawing cartoons. 


 
  


And yesterday I saw the skinniest girl I've ever seen in real life. Now it's not like I've forgotten that I'm in Japan where everyone is skinny, but this girl could give Gollum a run for his money. She looked like a pair of stilts wearing high heels. When I was walking past her, I was sorely tempted to lightly tap her behind her knees to see if her kneecaps would pop off and if her body would collapse into a heap of toothpicks.




2 comments:

  1. LOL! cute drawing at the end! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! freakin..u know those word verification thing u have to type in before it posts your message? mine was "loser" for my comment above. :|

    ReplyDelete