Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 22 & 23

Further evidence that my room is the attic:

 
Its poor design that makes it unsuitable for human habitation.

As you may have very well notice, the ceiling is slanted 45 degrees over my bed. Every day I bang my head on this at least once every day. Notice again that I said "at least". On a typical day, I bang my head 3-5 times. Whether it's when I'm in bed and I bang my head against the flat slanted surface, or on the corner when I'm climbing into bed. This needs to stop happening. It's not like I have an endless reserve of brain cells to spare. In fact, many people can contest to the fact that I have very few and that it's a miracle that I don't fall down more. Especially considering that I'm someone who continuously without fail trips climbing up stairs.That's right, that's not a typo. Up.

But ooh lookie! Pretty! 

       
  

It even has a feature that calculates how many steps I take a day and how many calories and grams of fat I've burnt a day.


 
Here's also an glimpse in how much walking I do every day. The week isn't over yet but I've well passed my goal for the week. Totally this week I've walked 57,682 steps (40km). So now that I've reduced my shins to toothpicks, I'm taking a break from all forms of movement this weekend. 

However, my host mom told me today that tomorrow she and my host sister are going to Honmachi, which is close to Namba and is a good place to shop for cheap clothes. So I could either go with them this weekend and more or less, die. Or, I could go next weekend when I have more energy. Also, if I go with them this weekend, my host mom will undoubtedly try to pay for anything that I show any hints of interest toward (and I really do dislike it when she tries to pay things for me :\ ). That would change the former option to not being able to buy anything and more or less, dying.

I think I'm gonna go next weekend. 


P.S.

Yesterday I forgot my sweater on the train. I knew that no matter what that this was going to happen in some shape or form. In the back of my head, a tiny voice said that maybe I should put my sweater in my bag. But instead, I thought, "Nah."

Why am I so stupid??

Oh yeah. Because of...

  
...and other things, but this post is long enough, yeah? :P



3 comments:

  1. LOL. its a *boom, boom, pow* alarm clock for you every morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A COOL KEITAI!!! I WANT ONE LIKE THAT SO BAD!
    At first when I looked at the picture of your bed, I thought you slept the otherway around, so I said to myself, "no wonder she hits her head so much." But then I saw the pillow and realized you are smart enough to figure that out. But still! How can you hit your head so much? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete